Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My girls!

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 10:56 AM
When I started the blog, my first post was one about the felt dolls I made of my friends as a gift... a gift I took back to sew some brooches in their backs and never gave back to them! Shame, shame on me. I promise I will give those to them soon though, probably at Lara's wedding  :D

These are my felt version of my friends:



Elsa, the glamorous fashionista, always perfectly matched clothes and complements... and what a great hair she has!






Judith with her Converse sneakers, one of her trademarks.








Lara, always so sweet in pink and with a flower brooch... (a brooch within a brooch... a metabrooch!)





Yolanda, always in black, with her leather dress and matching cuff. Sexy, sexy...






Elena favours green in her casual style. So be it :)








Mapi, always so cute and stylish, here in red:




....and me!  with the purple t-shirt I got in  Disney World (which I love ^^)







I hope you like them!

7 comments:

  1. MUUUUUCHAS GRACIAS!!!! ME ENCANTA ;) Te deseo todo el éxito del mundo. Mapi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son preciosas!! Has captado a todas genial y se nota que con mucho cariño! Estoy muy orgullosa de aparecer en una de las primeras entradas de este blog.
    ARTISTA!!
    jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillante Lau!! Simplemente brillante! Me encanto y me encantais!! Keep going!!! :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias chicas, espero ponerles pronto un brochecito y daroslas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la primera entrada y espero ansiosa las siguientes!!sobre todo las de la meriendacena...ánimo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta como te han quedado las zapatillas, con todos sus detallitos.
    Mucho ánimo con el blog, ya te tengo fichada :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias! Y yo a ti! te vigilo jijiji

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea