Sunday, June 24, 2012

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 4:07 AM
                            


Now he's with her new owner,  I can show you my  amigurumi version of  Severus Snape, Alan Rickman's character in the Harry Potter film saga.

I'm not a potterhead or  a  great fan of the saga, but I do love Alan Rickman and I like Snape so... I enjoyed the challenge of  "amigurumize" him.

This is the first time I added eyebrows and a nose to a amigurumi. I think the character asked for it.





The tunic is made of felt and I added a magic wand



It's a pity that I didn't take pictures before adding his hair and tunic, he looked like father Karras from The Exorcist.












I know that the new owner (a huge Snape fan) very much liked my Snape and I'm really glad! 



PD: I have been hearing this song in my head during all the making process:



3 comments:

  1. Como no le va a gustar si está chulísimo y muy conseguido, eres la más mejor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabuloso Laura, me encanta como reproducís al crochet... Cariños de Adriana

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea