Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hermione the unicorn

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 5:39 AM

I received this little yarn buddy as a gift. I had an internal joke with a friend that he owed me so much that he could only repaid me with a unicorn... so he did.  Well, his sister did this, but it was a surprise that I didn't expect, which made it even more special. 


Here's Hermione, the unicorn





Lorena  is the artist behind this amigurumi, but rumor has it, she has been helped with the hair and tail ;)





Hermione has already found a place at home :




Thank you, Ignacio and thank you, Lorena. I love Hermione


Pd: the pattern for Hermione can be found here;

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hermione-the-unicorn

2 comments:

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea