Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maggie

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 11:53 PM



If any of you are crafters with a cat you know the extra challenge this is: they play with yarn, the pieces of the amigurumi you are trying to finish, they bite the pincushion, they sit in anything you are doing to demand attention... etc

I always say that Maggie, my cat, despite how much I love her, she is not very feline. She's clumsy and not independent at all. She's with me everywhere I go. She doesn't like yarn balls either...

The internet would not be that wonderful thingh without cats, so I wanted to introduce Maggie to you. And here she is, doing what she likes most, sitting in the pattern I'm following so I pay attention to her:








I told you, everywhere I go...





Isn't she lovely?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea