Sunday, March 4, 2012

Inspired by others

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 4:47 PM
I have been inspired by some other bloggers like Moon Creations, who create wonderful and recognizable characters in a minimalist rabbit design. I wanted to make little simple amigurumis that could be use as a keychain. I tried some Disney designs first  ...

Here's Pluto, with his green collar and felt ears:




And here's Alice!  The skin color is not the perfect one (I didn't have flesh color) but it did not turned out that but, did she? 





Here she is in her improvised Wonderland...



Also inspired by other bloggers, I made my boyfriend a Lemming. Do you remember that game?
The pattern used is June's creation, who generously shares it in her blog Planet June. I strongly recommend you visit her site, it is full of great tips, tutorials and patterns!

Here's my lemming:



First attempt with fuzzy yarn, it was terribly difficult at first, but with June's tips became easier.

I hope you like them
Who inspires you?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea