Saturday, March 17, 2012

Swaps

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 1:31 PM

One of the things I like the most about meeting new crafter people are swaps. My experience in swaps has been great so far. I'll be making swaps over and over! I really enjoy making something the other person may like, pack it nicely... and of course, I love receiving their presents in return! Here there are some of them:

Remember the Little Red Riding Hood I showed you before? It was made for a swap with Cosinas de Petri. I fell in love with the brooches and rings she makes, so she sent me those you see here in oranges and greens. I love the combination, don't you?






As I showed you in the previous entry, she asked me for a little doll brooch of her favorite tale character: Little Red Riding Hood. I sent her one made with the amigurumi technique and another one in felt, so she could switch between both to wear. 



Thank you Patricia, I love your accessories, I wear them all the time!



Other swaps :

To swap with another crafter I made this pocketed scissor case in lilac and purple felt.  I also made a matching pincushion (though in the picture does not look as purple, I swear it matches the case!)



I added a green yoyo and a colorful button as a decoration:




And finally, another swap. I did this bus card case for Silvia. She wanted a Prinny design in hammas in it, and so I tried to do. Since it ended up being a little too big for just the card, she will use it as a case for her phone or digital camera.


In return, she gave me this wonderful amigurumi Stitch (she knows how much I love that movie). Look how cute he is... I just love it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea