Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scrump 2.0

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 12:37 PM


I want to dedicate this post to my friend Lara. She's the one who told me to watch Lilo and Stitch because she loved the movie as much as I love it now.

When I made the Scrump I have already shown in this blog (you can find it in here), Lara was her biggest fan. I promised her that I'd  make one for her, and here it is.

This is a smaller and  improved version of Scrump (at least I think it is). I think this version  looks more like Lilo's doll. Lara loved it and I wish I could have done a picture of her face when she saw the doll.

Scrump 2.0 is made with  Cotton Natura DMC,  and she has the same buttons as her bigger counterpart









I had to take a pic of Scrump with Stitch...



And with the bigger Scrump...




The three of them now...




And  photo-bomb!








2 comments:

  1. Me encanta el Stich! ¿Los vendes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este Stitch en concreto es un regalo de mi profe de amigurumis. Pero podría hacerte uno si quieres. Si estás interesada escribeme al correo del blog cosicasymeriendas@gmail.com. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea