Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Brain Slug from Futurama

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 12:56 PM
Today I want to show you another Futurama related amigurumi that I made long long time ago and that I almost forgot about. Do you remember brain slugs? There was an episode in which these parasites sticked to human heads to control their thoughts and actions.



This slug was one of my first amigurumi. It was really fun and easy to make 






I have the intention of sewing it to a headband, it's a perfect last minute Halloween costume  idea!

You can find the pattern for this mini slug and for a bigger one in Hook and Needles

I hope you like it!!

1 comment:

  1. Que bichillo mas gracioso,espero que sigas poniendo mas fotos de tus anteriores trabajos.Por cierto tienes un premio en mi blog en la entrada Premios.

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea