Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye bye 2013....

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 1:12 AM
2013 has been a great year for me. A lot of great things had happened, new memories, a lot of laughs and new challenges .... and of course, great friends (and a  husband!) .

Here's what 2013 has been craft-wise:







I just  ask for 2014 to be at least as good as 2013 has been  in my personal life and creativity. I'd wish for will to try and learn new things (like knitting). And also that my cat Trufa would leave alone at last my yarn and theads!

Happy New Year to everybody ! May you have love, health and work this year... if goverments lets us.






2 comments:

  1. Desde luego, el 2013 ha sido un año muy productivo amigurumimente hablando, jijiji. Cuántas maravillas juntas! Que el próximo año sea aún mejor ¡y que no se te atraganten esas uvas! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow que conjunto mas variado y amplio!!! yo lo siento pero nada de uvas. Luego acabo con la boca llena porque no me da tiempo jajajajjja Que coincidencia yo tambien ando aprendiendo a tejer con dos agujas!!! :)

    Yo no tengo gato pero una de mis perras ya me deshizo un ovillo entero de lana. Asi que siempre me ando con ojo y no la dejo nada cerca. Es una gamberra xD

    Feliz 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea