Monday, April 30, 2012

Amigurumi course in the notions store "El Siglo"

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 11:37 AM
Today I realized that  I started my amigurumanía almost a year ago. It all started with a workshop given Silvia by in a local notions store called  El Siglo in my city, Zaragoza (Spain). My first experience with a crochet hook, if you remember, was awful in terms of productivity, but it was really really fun otherwise. I had so much fun with the teacher and people there that this year I booked for a whole year course. 

I want to show you some of our creations:


The big family

 

Below you can see Silvia's Amineko and dolls we made from old gloves in class (the one in the right is my doll, Margarita) 



And here you have some of the Chinese Horoscope amigurumis made by Silvia in the handmade crochet living room furniture made by Pilar



Pilar's Snoopy and fancy frogs with my mini-Maléfica


Perry with the corpse bride made by Sonia and her Hello Kitty in the back :


Coco  (Groover) after partying hard with dragons:


Finally,  Long Cat and Clementino... we think they're in love.












1 comment:

  1. Si es que la que vale, vale y no hay más qué decir, te quedan de lujo

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea