Saturday, April 28, 2012

Perry the platypus / Agent P

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 8:21 AM
I'm one of these rare humans that do not watch TV.  I watch series and stuff, but either online or downloaded into my computer.  Phineas and Ferb is the onlye exception and stay and watch every time O catch it on TV.  I 'm sucha a fan of this show. It's is a funny, smart and sometimes very random show, which makes one of this programms that pleases both children and adults. I've never met such a lovable villain as Doofenshmirtz. True fan.

Here I present you my own Perry the platypus:




Perry the Platypus is the cute family pet who lives a double life as Agent P, the" semi aquatic, egg -laying mammal of action" working as a undercovered secret intelligence agent.




You can remove his hat so he can go undercover again. If you have seen the series, you'll understand ;)




You can find the pattern  in the blog "My Crocheted World"  (click here),  although I modified the hat to make it a little bigger.


I hope you like it!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea