Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ohana means family

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 5:41 PM



Anyone who knows me can tell you how I love everything related to Disney. Some of them may even tell you that I have an addiction problem, especially when I'm planning to go to Disneyland Paris or Walt Disney world. But I don't care. The only thing I care is how I love to be there, enjoy my time as if I was a kid again and forget  about any of my adult problems and responsabilities.

Disney, after all, has been there all my life.I don't know how many time I watched The little Mermaid and The Sleeping  Beauty as a kid.

This year we have been in our second trip to Walt Disney World and the experience, far from boring for having already been there, was even better.

These little guys came home with us: 





Lilo and Stitch is one of my favorite movies... they are so cute, aren't they? I find this movie and its charactersso touching... 




I wanted to make it in felt and I'm proud of the result. He looks so adorable reading the ugly duckling book :)






Here's the original:





I hope you like it!




2 comments:

  1. Me encanta!!!!El stich está SUPER bien!una pasada todo el detalle del patito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es la primera vez que enseñas la carita en el blog :)
    M.

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea