Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 8:54 PM


"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."





I'm such a fan of Jane Austen novels... but I think  Pride and Prejudice is my favorite. The characters, the irony, the development of the protagonists... its a masterpiece.





I have read this book  both in Spanish and English....And yes, I also read the one with the zombies. Almost a sagrilege... but funny !


I've seen many  of the screen adaptations, but my favorite is the 1995 BBC version



After re-watching it again (this time for my master classes) I wanted to make something P&P related. And after a search in google I found this cute image of Lydia and Wickham.



Inspired by this drawing, I made a felt doll. I added a little flower that I had around the house.






Aaaaaand, with the technique of image over felt, a  brooch of Mr Darcy.



I'm sorry that I don't writed down the sources of the pics :(






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea