Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 9:44 AM

 I'm one of this Christmas-loving people who apparently are in danger of extinction. I don't like Christmas carols everywhere I go, but I like the decorative lights in the streets, the trees, the feelings of nostalgia and festivity in the air...  

This year I couldn't  have a Christmas tree at home but I tried to keep the spirit with some handmade ornaments.


A yarn snowed tree and a sock:







And a snowflake garland (that made it to get seen on TV! woohooo!)


Más en detalle:






The last one was an experiment by crocheting two different yarns togeteher and I love the result. I have to find more things to do with this combo. Ideas?

Merry Christmas!
FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea