Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kuppo!

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 1:49 PM


Piggy, bear, kitten... my new amigurumi has been called all of that but neither is true. If you have ever played any one of the Final Fantasy saga you may recognized this little guy as a Moogle o Moguri.

These characters are just so cute... I love the sound they make... listen up!

(Kuppo!)


I saw this pic in internet and I wanted to make something similar. There was no pattern, so I tried my own. The truth is... they don't look alike, but you know, you have to love it just the way it is.





The ball is glued to a deconstructed paper clip. The wings are made of felt.










I hope you like it.
Coming soon... the Chocobo!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea