Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 12:10 PM


Here I go again with my geeky and nostalgic amigurumi. When I was a kid  one of my favorite TV series was Sailor Moon. Everyday before school and every weekend I was glued to the TV watching the senshi of love and justice beat the bad guy up with a little help of her friends. I played with my friends re-enacting the episodes had seen that week. I collected every doll and gadget related to the series... It was close to obsession, now I think about it....

Years later, when I was already a teenager, I read the manga and I love the Sailor Moon universe (no pun intended) even more. In these past few months I had a revival session of non stop watching the series again and I had to crochet the protagonists.


My favorite was always Usagi ( aka Bunny or Serena). This is my version of her:



I'm really pround of the results. She has lots of details: the brooch in the frontal bow, the underwear, the jewelry, the tiara...etc









As I couldn't leave her alone, I had to crochet Tuxedo Mask /Mamoru /Darien /Armando.
Admit it, you also had a crush on him.





I don't really like the mask I made him, I'm working on something better. Meanwhile... here it is!











 I had a great time making pictures of them both...










Do you like them?



5 comments:

  1. son chupipiruli, al natural más que en foto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me parece que están hechos con mucho detalle. Muy chulos! Ahora te falta hacer los demás para completar la colección

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola Laura!

    Muchas gracias por el voto para el nombre de mi nueva página, me ha encantado que me dieras tu opinión. Al final me he quedado con dos ideas, pero no se cual escoger. ¿Te apetece votar cuál te gusta más? ¡Sorteo una pulsera única entre todas las que participéis! =)

    De verdad, ¡muchas gracias por estar ahí!

    Besitos. Sara

    http://lamardecosicas.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/tengo-un-dilema.html

    psdta: son geniales, han quedado super bien =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hermosos con que lo isiste

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea