Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cheers for the bride and groom!

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 11:22 AM

Now that the newly weds have them, I can show you the dolls I made for my cousin Marta and her new husband, Gaby. I wanted them to have a special gift in her wedding day. I wanted to customized them as much as possible, so they recognize themselves, but the outfits were a secret... I almost hit bullseye, though! lol

I hope they like them, they were made with all my love. I was lucky to be there the day they both met and now I had witnessed their "I do " day. I hope a lot of wonderful moments are yet to come to this couple.


I've known Marta all my life so I had it easier when I made her doll. She has brown eyes and a very curly brown hair with highlights. I added her doll a veil (though she finally didn't wear it) and a pearl crown.



Her dress has an imperial cut thanks to a white sash. The wedding bouquet is also white. 





Gaby was harder to customize. He's blond and has blue eyes... but the color of the doll's hair looks so yellow! I'm sorry ;)

I did not know the color of the vest or tie he was going to wear, so I went for blue:




I discarded the vest and I made a blue felt tie matching his eyes. He finally  wore a grey one, but I think mine suits him better, doesn't it ? :P



I hope them all the happiness together and all  the  best in their new life.



¡Vivan los novios!




1 comment:

  1. Que bonitos, estan hermosos, me encanto tu trabajo, quiero hacer unos!

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea