Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kurt Cobain

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 12:21 PM

...Aaaaand today's  second post .
My friend Hyun Sang, a huge grunge music fan,  wanted a doll of his  favorite musician, Kurt Cobain.
He requested him to wear the famous red and black stripped sweater. And this is the result:






I couldn't resist, I had to add the black hair roots:







A photo with  Freddie was needed for posterity... Such great music icons together:





What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. MUERO con las raíces negras, te ha quedado bien majico! y si le pones unas garras tienes un Freddie-Cobain :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O Anonadada me he quedado, me quito el sombrero, plas plas plas...IM-PRESIONANTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh muchas gracias chicas! muaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajaja, de casualidad he encontrado tu blog, Me encanta!! *-*
    Me parecen geniales y supersimpáticos. La verdad es que me han sacado una sonrisa. Te felicito, me has dado una idea para regalarle a mi chico, le encanta Kurt Cobain, si hasta su perro se llama Kurt ^^
    Cuando quieras hazme una visita en http://auria-amigurumis.blogspot.com.es/
    Un abrazo, te sigo!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea