Friday, September 14, 2012

Road to Jornaicas!

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 2:40 AM
This weeken takes place the annual convention of Manga and Anime in my city, Zaragoza (The name in Spanish  is  Jornaicas de Manga y Anime de Zaragoza). The crochet association I belong to, el Ovillo Rebelde ("the rebel yarn ball) has been invited to give crochet classes for beginners and to expose and sell our creations. After all, the amigurumi technique comes from Japan, meaning "stuffed doll".


I wanted to show you some of my creations for this event.

I made a mini-Sailor Moon, an undeniable classic among anime and manga fans and, as you know, my long time favorite heroine. Se will be a keychain, thus her small size:






Other characters from a more recent manga/anime hit are Yuki y Kyou, from Fruits Basket. I made keychains of their animal forms:















A Totoro from the film  "My Neighbourgh Totoro" by Hayao Miyazaki







He has a tail!






And he also has a mini friend!









And less related with manga or anime but always geeky, here are some other  keychains I made. A green pig from Angry Birds , the instagram icon and a kawaii fortune cookie:











I hope you like them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea