Friday, September 14, 2012

Harry Potter and Friends

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 5:39 AM
Long time ago, and to my friend's dissapointment, I refused to watch any of the movies of the Harry Potter saga. I was swamped of so much publicity, merchandising and fan madness that I didn't feel like watching it. What can I say, I have this "hipsteria" attacks sometimes.

The thing is, I came across the first film one day I was boring and I surprisingly liked it.  I can't say I'm head over heels for the movies or the saga, but I enjoyed myself more than I expected watching some of them (The Prisioner of Azkaban is my favorite)

If you remember, I have already made a Snape as a comission and I thought I could make some other characters for the anime and manga convention. All of them are keychain size:

Harry, with black wire glasses and the lightning  scar (I don't know if you can appreciate it, the pics are not very good...)




Here's Harry and Ginny :

                                        









Ron was my favorite from the beginning.  He's so adorable!


 It was breaking my heart to think I had to give away my Ron keychain... so I made another Ron for myself. I ended up with the Weasley twins:




And finally, Hermione. She was the hardest to characterize, I tried 3 types of hair. This was the definitive one. Not really happy with it either... but not so bad. I loved Hermione, best character in the series, it has not been the same without her... and you know it.






Here's some more pics:

The Weasleys


Ron and Hermione, so cute together





And here's the whole gang!








I hope you like them!

1 comment:

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea