Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nurse Natalia

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 11:01 AM
Nurse Natalia...





I made this doll with all my love to someone I know and who I deeply admire. She is one of these who not only know how to dream big, she also fights for that dream.

When I met her, we were both very different of what we are now. We change for the best together and I own her so much for that encouragement she gave me back in 2007. She tought me to be brave enough, a dreamer and a fighter.


Now she is living her dream of becoming a nurse (in London no less!). She left her computer realated studies to a fresh start in a nursing career, And after hard work and complete commitement that included severe sleep sacrifice, now she is finally a nurse. So this doll was for her.


She used to have this nurse Nancy doll in her facebook profile pic so I made a similar one in crochet, but customized to her looks. Natalia has blue eyes and straight blond hair. She dyed her hair black just before the wedding, but she recognized herself right away! 





To customize the doll I simulated the shaved temple hairstyle and the rasta in the nape.





The cape is made out of felt and it is removable. I also embroidered  a red cross in it.



Here there are some more pics :







Thank you for everything, Natalia. I'm glad you liked the doll. Good luck in your new life and i wish you all the happiness in the world!



3 comments:

  1. ¡que chulada!, no conocía tu log pero veo que haces unas cosas geniales!!! me quedo por aqui bicheando un ratillo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu blog, me lo he recorrido de arriba a abajo xD
    Gracias por tu visita. Estoy deseando ver más ;)

    Muxus
    arMi-arMa

    ReplyDelete

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea