Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rapunzel

Posted by Laura (Moñacos, Cosicas y Meriendacenas) at 9:57 AM
  And I last I see the light....



Everyone who knows me a little may know how much I love Tangled.
 I've lost count of the times I've seen it, probably a zillion times more than what it is normal for an adult to have seen any movie that they had already seen. But... what can I say? I love the characters, the story, the music, the colors... everything. I laugh and cry every single time I see it and it reminds me whtn I was little and I love to watch the Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast over and over getting as much excited as if it were the first time you see it. You know, the Disney magic :)

I have somebody who shares the same love for the movie: my friend Lara (and of course, her niece, little Lara!) So I thought that I could crochet a Rapunzel as her doll as a gift .


First with her untamed hair:




Her skirt has different shades of purple and lilac and I tried to put as much detailed as I could. The pics are not very good, but I've tried to replicate the  details of her dres, like in the bodice or the soft color of the lace in the  sleeves.







Now when I see her face I regret not have given her huge eyelashes and eyebrows to give her eyes more expression, just like those of  Rapunzel in the movie.





Such a great hair, huh?




 If you have seen this movie, some village little girls help Rapunzel to braid her hair o she can move around the kingdom easily. And even though I liked her with her hair down, I ended up braiding her hair too:





As I said, pics are not very good, but the  braid has also mini braids and flowes in between the strands:




The poor thing tends to look up since the considerable hair weight.  Anyway, she could see the floating lights better this way! :P




And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you shoud see this film. The floating lights scene is my favorite in the whole film, I just love it.

Actually, we used this song as our wedding song.... . <3







I hope you like it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Geekurumi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea